https://gradesmine.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/07/LOG-300x75.png 0 0 admin https://gradesmine.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/07/LOG-300x75.png admin2020-08-15 06:08:582020-08-15 06:08:58Address an agency where the etical issues of Minimum Wage may not be ethical in another agency.
Address an agency where the etical issues of Minimum Wage may not be ethical in another agency.
In this assignment, the public administrator will build upon the two (2) challenges identified in Assignment 2, Question 4 by addressing leadership and ethical behaviors.
Write a four to five (4-5) page paper in which you:
- Propose two (2) ethical concerns that management may need to address. Create the context in which such concerns may or may not be ethical in nature. Provide a rationale for your response. Note: In this question, the student focuses at the two challenges and address if and how the challenges may raise any ethical issues within and outside of the agency.
- Analyze the overall manner in which organizational structure impacts organizational ethics. Select one (1) public agency or one (1) non-profit organization in which the challenges may not be considered unethical. Provide a rationale for your response. Note: in this question, the student will address an agency where the ethical issues discussed in Question #1 may not be ethical in another agency.
- Use the Inventory of Public Management Skills Management, located on pages 11 to 12 of the textbook, to construct a self-evaluation. Assess your level of development in each of the skills. Discuss two (2) to three (3) activities that would affect your ability as a leader to address the ethical issues discussed in Question #1. Note: The student focuses on how his / her evaluation may negatively affect his / her ability to lead the organization when faced with ethical issues.
- Based on the response in Question 3, discuss two(2) to three (3) strategies you will implement to become an effective public administrator.
- Include at least four (4) peer-reviewed references (no more than five  years old) from material outside the textbook. Note: Appropriate peer-reviewed references include scholarly articles and governmental Websites Wikipedia, other wikis, and any other Websites ending in anything other than â€œ.govâ€ do not qualify as academic re