For this assignment you will use Microsoft PowerPoint to create a presentation about a place to which you have traveled or would like to travel.
- Begin by opening a new Microsoft PowerPoint file.
- The presentation should include at least six slides that could describe the location, the method of travel, the qualities of the location that make it interesting or fun, the places you can visit, and any cultural activities in which you might like to participate.
- Choose an appropriate theme, slide layouts, and pictures to format the presentation attractively.
- Research the location and include properly cited (APA Style) material.
- Add (copy and paste) a chart or graph you can create in Microsoft Excel. This could be a travel budget.
- Add (copy and paste) a table you can create in Microsoft Word. This could be a daily schedule.
- Include a References slide at the end.
*FOR PROF XAVIER ONLY