Read the case study titled “A Patient Infonnation System for Mental Health Care”, located in Chapter 1 of your textbook. Develop an overall architecture for the system described in the assigned reading. Your architecture should be based on anyone of the common architectural patterns (e.g., Pipe and Filter architecture pattern). Your architecture should be documented in text and in UML diagrams (at minimum a class diagram and a sequence diagram).
Write a two to four (2-4) page paper in which you:
1. Describe your chosen architecture pattern.
2. Explain why you selected the architecture of this case study.
3. Explain how your chosen pattern could be applied to this case study.
4. Describe any shortcomings associated with your chosen architecture pattern for the case study.
5. Describe how your architecture could be implemented in hardware and software.
6. Develop a UML diagram to document the architecture of the system through the use of Microsoft Visio or its open source alternative, Dia. Note: The graphically depicted solution is not included in the required page length.