Dornburg, C. C., & McDaniel, M. A. (2006). The cognitive interview enhances long-term free recall in adults. Psychology and Aging, 21, 196-200. doi: 10.1037/0882-79184.108.40.206
Geraerts, E., Bernstein, D. M., Merckelbach, H., Linders, C., Raymaekers, L., & Loftus. E. F. (2008). Lasting false beliefs and their behavioral consequences. Psychological Science, 19, 749-753.
Simons, D. J., & Chabris, C. F. (1999). Gorillas in our midst: Sustained inattentional blindness for dynamic events. Perception, 28, 1059-1074.
STUDENTS WILL COMPLETE A REVIEW OF A PEER-REVIEWED JOURNAL ARTICLE IN APA STYLE
- Choose one of the three articles listed above and write a critical review in APA style describing the hypotheses, methods, results, and conclusions of the article.
- A rubric is located in the syllabus. This rubric provides you with grading expectations/assessment criteria. Assessment points and grading points may differ.
- Choose one of the three articles listed above and write a critical review in APA style describing the hypotheses, methods, results, and conclusions of the article. See due date in the course schedule at the end of the syllabus.
USE BASIC APA 6TH ED STYLE MANUAL FOR YOUR PAPER:
- 12-point Times New Roman font, double-space, and one-inch margins on each side.
- Include in-text citations for your sources based on APA 6th Ed Style Manual
- A separate APA style references page in APA 6th Ed Style Manual
- Make sure that each of your references is cited in your text.
- Conversely, each citation in your text must have a corresponding reference.
- Your submitted paper will consist of the title page, 2-3 pages of text, and a references page at minimum.
- Adhere to the College of Educationâ€™s plagiarism guidelines included in this syllabus.
- Upload this assignment to the designated Canvas dropbox by the due date identified in your course schedule.
- Writing Assignment #1 papers due date, Saturday, 2/22/2011:59 p.m. CST