DB 400 word Definition
Due 3/2/13 by 4:00pm
Discussion Board Instructions
The learning theories, upon which this course is based, are actualized in the Discussion Board Forums. At the beginning of each module/week, you will choose a key term to research. You will be required to write a thread of at least 400 words on the topic, complete with page references and specifics to document the response, and post it to the corresponding Discussion Board Forum. Correct use of English and grammar are required.
- Conduct an Internet search to find and read 3 recent articles that relate to the term.
- Select the 1 article that you wish to discuss.
- Post a new thread that contains the following information in the following format, using the headers so that you ensure that all aspects of the assignment are completed as required. Failure to follow these instructions will result in a 1-point deduction.
- Definition: Give a brief definition of the key term followed by the APA reference for the term; this does not count in the 400-word requirement.
- Summary: Give a brief summary of the selected article, in your own words.
i. Give a brief discussion of how the article relates to the selected chapter key term. This gives you the opportunity to add value to the discussion by sharing your experiences, thoughts, and opinions. Draw your peers into discussion of topics by asking questions. This is the most important part of the posting!