After reviewing and studying this module’s content, answer the following questions. Be sure to complete all lab activities and attend/watch all live lectures before completing this assignment. All of your answers should be written in your own words, using full sentences, correct terminology, and proper spelling and grammar.
- Explain the anatomical concepts associated with the lymphatic and immune systems. Summarize this module’s key points in 5-6 sentences.
- Explain the physiological concepts associated with the lymphatic and immune systems. Summarize this module’s key points in 5-6 sentences.
- How will you apply the concepts you have learned about the lymphatic and immune systems in real life and in your future career?
- Which topic within this module has been the most valuable to your learning experience and why?
- Which topic(s) within this module did you struggle to understand and why?
- (Optional) Do you have any suggestions for your instructor on how they could help you connect with the difficult topics you’ve noted?
1. Ans ::
Pertaining to anatomy or to the structure of the organism, anatomy, a field in the biological sciences concerned with the identification and description of the body structures of living things. Gross anatomy involves the study of major body structures by dissection and observation and in its narrowest sense is concerned only with the human body.
Understanding body chemistry helps you determine which chemicals are needed for the body to function properly. For example, vitamins are an important class of chemical that support reactions in your body, such as the formation of strong bones, the creation of blood cells and the proper functioning of your metabolism
Homeostasis, A property of cells, tissues, and organisms that allows the maintenance and regulation of the stability and constancy needed to function properly. Homeostasis is a healthy state that is maintained by the constant adjustment of biochemical and physiological pathways.