Develop a 10-slide health promotion and maintenance plan using MicrosoftÂ® PowerPointÂ® which outlines strategies that will increase patient compliance with treatment plans.
Address the following questions in your plan:
- When is it an appropriate time to educate the patient and their family members about the plan of care?
- Explain how the NP can guarantee that the patient has the resources they need to comply with the treatment plan.
- How will you properly monitor follow-ups with the patient?
- In your role as a NP, what is your plan for patients experiencing non-emergent yet concerning symptoms?
- What methods can be used to increase health promotion and maintenance for patients and the community?
- As an NP, what is your plan for reducing unnecessary readmission of patients?
- What methods of communication can be used to bridge gaps between other physicians and services?
- How can you integrate cultural preferences, values, health beliefs, and behaviors into the treatment plan utilizing Watson’s theory?
Include speaker notes for each slide.
Research a minimum of two scholarly, peer-reviewed sources from the University Library. Your textbook can be used as one of the resources.
Format your presentation in APA style.