IF YOU ARE NOT GOING TO FOLLOW THE INSTRUCTIONS PLEASE DO NOT SAY YOU WILL DO THE ASSIGNMENT
In this first assignment, you will develop a brochure and an email for your chosen organization, department, service, or product about its public reputation and how that impacts buying decisions. Choose a provider, service, or product that is located within 100 miles of your home. This may be:
- A small health care organization (such as a podiatrist office, a physical therapy center, or a mental health clinic).
- A department or service within a larger health care organization (such as a sports medicine department, hospice care, or diabetes management services).
- A product offered by a health care organization (such as medical equipment, oxygen, or pharmaceuticals).
PART 1: BROCHURE
Imagine you are the marketing director of your chosen organization or department. You are charged with developing a brochure for a specific service or product within your organization. Select a provider and create a brochure to market the service or product that the provider offers. The brochure should meet the following criteria:
- Provide information to health care consumers who might be interested in this service or product.
- Why choose this specific service or product?
- What are the benefits?
- Give information that markets the service or product while leveraging the provider’s education, credentials, certifications, fellowships, and professional reputation.
- Include statistics regarding the patients served, quality outcomes, and other patient satisfaction information. You may use these resources to find that information:
- Include images of your chosen provider. Include the organization’s logo, and utilize other suitable graphics or photos to enhance visual appeal. You may use these resources to find images:
- Provide references (footnotes) for any statistics that you include.
You can use Microsoft Word, Microsoft Publisher, Sierra Print Artist, or another software program to design a professional brochure. Here are some design resources to help spark your creativity:
- The 174 Coolest Brochure Designs for Creative Inspiration.
- How to Design a Stunning Brochure: 30 Expert Tips and Templates.
- Create the Best Brochure.
Additional resources to help you complete this assignment are available in the assignment preparation study from the previous week.