- Determine the major elements and dimensions of the business culture in the selected country.
- Determine how these elements and dimensions are integrated by local residents conducting business in the country.
- Compare both the major elements and dimensions with U.S. culture and business.
- Determine the challenges for U.S. businesses that wish to conduct business in that country.
- Use at least three (3) quality references. Note: Wikipedia and other Websites do not quality as academic resources.
- Be typed, double spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch margins on all sides; references must follow APA or school-specific format. Check with your professor for any additional instructions.
- Include a cover page containing the title of the assignment, the student’s name, the professor’s name, the course title, and the date. The cover page and the reference page are not included in the required page length.
- Plan for the required human resources to support international trade operations.
- Analyze the trade assistance typically provided by government, universities, and business organizations.
- Use technology and information resources to research issues in exporting and importing.
- Write clearly and concisely about exporting and importing using proper writing mechanics.
to view the grading rubric.