Review the case Walt Disneyâ€™s Dennis Hightower â€“ Taking Charge (Jick & Peiperl, 2011). The case series begins as Dennis Hightower takes on a new senior level international management position with the consumer products division of Walt Disney company in Europe. The case has been used at Harvard Business School as a part of examining General Managers in international settings who face the challenges and dynamics of organizational change.
In light of the reading for the week, discuss the following:
- What challenges does Dennis Hightower face in his new position as an organizational leader?
- How would you evaluate Denis Hightowerâ€™s approach to bringing about desirable change within the organization?
- In light of Hightowerâ€™s experiences, what do you think are some of the most difficult challenges of building a multinational organization?
- If you were in the position of Dennis Hightower, would you have done anything differently? If so, in what ways? If not, why not?
- Apply Biblical integration to support your response.
Discussion forum are the online component of the class. As such, they are a collaborative team oriented method of learning the course content. As such, each student Will provide a direct response to the discussion board question posted in each forum. Responses are required to be at least 500 words, demonstrates the competency and critical thinking skill as related to the topic under discussion. Further, a minimum of 3 peer-reviewed articles are required for each initial discussion board response.