I have been trying to complete this all day and need help asap. Instructors directions have to be followed exactly as written no skipping around. I will provide my login so my school library can be accessed for the scholarly resources.
Topic is Mental Health Need Target population and Location is GA.
create two to three PowerPoint slides that provide a solid assessment of the health issue that your group intends to tackle throughout this course. The Assessment must include epidemiological methods and the following items:
- Descriptive information on the target population (age, gender, culture, ethnicity, etc.) and location (city, town, state, etc.)
- Identification, through assessment, means of the health issue or problem and how it has affected the target
- population. Information on impact could come from mortality and morbidity reports, academic research, etc. Avoid using online sources such as WebMD. Government sources are fine, but the databases within the Ashford University Library are the best resources for journal articles that provide data on health impact.
- Risk factors as outlined by epidemiological means (e.g., social and behavioral determinants within the community or among the population that contributes to or ameliorates this problem)
- Other demographic information outlined by epidemiological assessment measures
- An explanation of how the two essential services that revolve around assessment are applied to this health problem. These services: Monitor Health and Diagnose and Investigate, ensure that a community’s health assessment is accurate.
Components of the Assignment
- Two to three PowerPoint slides (excluding title and reference slides) with speaker notes that provide information on the selected topic and a brief background of the issue. This does not have to be presented via a screencast program.
- A separate title slide that lists all team members’ names
- A topic that focuses on a public health issue or problem within a community, city, state, or county. Your topic should come from the list in the Team Assignment instructions.
- A clear and concise thesis/problem statement that is supported with academic research and epidemiological evidence (surveillance, census information, etc.)
- References in the speaker notes or on a final slide.
Willing to pay $10 to get it done.