Heathman, G., Lee, P. K. L., & Maxwell, A. K. (2003). Business communication. Hong Kong: Hong Kong Association of Accounting Technicians.
Lahiff, J. M., Penrose, J. M., & Huseman, R. C. (1997). Business communication: strategies and skills. Upper Saddle River, NJ: Prentice Hall.
WarÅ¼aÅ‚a-Wojtasiak Magdalena, Wojtasiak, W., & Haracz-Lewandowska, J. (2008). Business communication. PoznaÅ„: SuperMemo World.
- â— Clearly state what the article is about and its purpose
- â— How the article and/or author(s) support your argument(s)
- â— Most important aspects of the article
- â— Any findings and conclusions
- â— Approximately 250 to 350 words in length
- â— Include the article â€œAbstractâ€ in your posting (your summary should be original)
- â— â€œIMPORTANTâ€ – Include the reference for the article in APA format