Research the following questions and items related to alcohol use on your campus:
- What are campus rules about alcohol use? If possible, interview someone in the campus police department to find out if they deal with a high, medium or low percentage of underage drinking violations on campus.
- Identify activities on campus that promote responsible drinking.
- Should alcohol be banned from fraternity or sorority rush and/or other official Greek functions?
- How common is underage drinking on your campus? Do you think that it is a severe problem on your campus, or just average? Do you know the penalty for this in your residence halls and on campus?
- Do you think your school’s alcohol abuse policies are enough to deter students from continuing this abuse on campus?
- Do you think your school’s policies are too harsh or not harsh enough? Or effective as they currently are?